DYNACAR: advanced research full electric vehicle
Logotipo de DYNACAR: advanced research full electric vehicle
Technical Characteristics > Chassis and suspension models
Chassis and suspension simplification is a good compromise between accuracy and input data.
Dynacar incorporates detailed theories to accurately model tire and road contact in order to obtain the lateral and longitudinal forces acting on the vehicle, as well as complex component models for powertrain and suspension systems.
- Any 4 wheel road vehicle can be modelled. Has adjustable design parameters with easy GUI.
- Simulation of vehicle dynamics through simplified multibody (front axle, body & rear axle)
- Suspension systems are defined with only a few parameters:
- Roll centres
- Roll stiffness and damping
- Camber variation with roll angle
- Magic Formula (Pacejka) used for tire to road contact
- Real time solving of tire forces, with Fz and slip angles , Fx and Fy forces are obtained.
Parque Tecnológico de San Sebastián
Paseo Mikeletegi, 2.
E-20009 Donostia - San Sebastián
Tel.: (+34) 946.430.850 - Fax: (+34) 944.041.445
Logotipo de TECNALIA